Monday, July 12, 2010

Lucky at BINGO!!

When my internet friend Mischelle "Mzz Thang" Martell from Fo-Shizzle Design Studios was having a BINGO game on facebook for a free piece of jewelry from her shop, I didn't hesitate to play! Well, imagine my "happy dance" when I won her bingo game!

When I got home from a mini vacation last night...this lovely box was waiting for me. I had to take a picture before I opened it because it was just sew pretty!!!

And when I got the box opened this lovely little bag contained.....

THIS gorgeous piece of jewelry! Sorry for the not-sew-great pic, but I grabbed the closest thing within my reach (a piece of fabric dunchaknow!!) and as you can see it is a very dainty, sterling silver hip and happenin' necklace. I CANNOT WAIT to wear it!!

Thanks, sew much MZZ THANG! You've made me sewhappy!

2 comments:

Jewelled Trellis said...

Mzz Thang always makes amazing things. Her packaging is stunning too. You are a lucky woman.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Oh what fun! How did I miss this bingo game? And - oh yeah - congrats!