Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simple Pleasures Thursday~~Friendship

Pam over at The Magic Sleigh posted about friendship this morning and has a video there about the unlikely friendship of an elephant and a dog. You must check it out.

It is the perfect gateway to my intended post today on the simple pleasure of friendship.

I have met many friends through my business and life travels and I am very blessed. Friends can make you laugh yourself silly enough to pee your pants, as well as get you through the rough spots.

One of my favorite sayings is “Friends are like quilts, you can never have enough.”

Friends that share the same interests as you can make for a wonderful day or evening. I have many friends that share my love of sewing and quilting.
Call a friend today and tell them how much they mean to you.

No comments: