Tuesday, June 23, 2009

~~They're Here~~BHR Coasters~~

As many of you know I am the proud #1 FAN of blockheadradio.com.

I've been working on the design of these coasters for about 2 weeks now. Thanks to the graphic genius of Annette, AKA HuckleberryArts over at Blockheadrodradio.com getting the graphic(s) on a regular size sheet of paper for me. Thanks Annette!

From that, I was able to print the graphics on paper backed material and TA-DA! You can find them in my artfire shop with FREE shipping! Perfect as a hot mat under that BHR Brew Ha Ha cup of coffee in the morning! You have a choice of colored notes on black background OR black notes on white background. Both are quilted in black with a "block" decorative stitch.

BHR coasters not your cup of tea? Please note that I have many material choices for coasters and would love to do a custom set for you, just contact me at icanquilt@aol.com


1 comment:

storybeader said...

those are beautiful! Good show! {{teehee}}