Wednesday, May 08, 2013

BONNIE HUNTER WORKSHOP!!

This regularly scheduled Work in Progress (WIP) Wednesday is interrupted to let you in on a wonderful event happening for me on Friday, May 10.  I will be attending a Bonnie Hunter quilt workshop with the Wings Falls Quilt Guild in Queensbury, NY.   Lucky for me our son and his family live in Saratoga Springs, only a half an hour away!   A chance to see the grandkids!! Yay!  Bonnie is also doing a trunk show for the guild on Saturday morning.  I was the last person to make it into this class of 40!!  How lucky awesome am I??

Bonnie is one of my all time favorites in the quilt world, if you would like to know more about her, check out her website here and her blog here.  Her blog has tons of info and lots of free patterns that you can download and print...yes, you DID hear that right...FREE quilt patterns.  She has a YouTube site here and does the YouTube quilt cams when she is home and not traveling to all parts of the country/world.

I'm sure I will be energized from this trip...more to come with pics next week!!  Stay tuned!

~Cindy~

No comments: