Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

Just a quick picture post of a purse that recently made for my SIL, June for her birthday.  June picked the black and orange batik from my batik fabric stash.  It's was one of my favorite batiks ever!  The pattern is "Margo" from Lazy Girl Designs.  It takes me several hours to make one because there are so many steps!  Definitely not a "down and dirty" project, however I have another one in progress for a total of 4 I have made with this pattern so far.


Buttons and patches and the cold wind blowing...the days pass quickly when I am sewing!


(Found this saying and it seems to suit the long cold winter/spring we have been having here in Northern NY!)

2 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I love the fact that you are a Bonnie addict too! AND I am SOOOOOOOOO happy (jealous) you got into one of her classes! I can't wait to hear a full report of your experience with her! Thanks for all of the encouragement!

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Always sewhappy to encourage another quilter! You are doing some awesome quilts. Love your blog!!
Cindy