Monday, October 26, 2009

Can you weave barefoot?

well...I can't weave with a shoe on OR off....

Our friends Bill and Miki from Potsdam, NY came for a visit this weekend. Miki and I were discussing my etsy and artfire shops at the computer. She showed me the shop of a weave artist friend (of hers) called Barefootweaver.

Turns out Kait is also from northern NY, further north than me, but closer to the area where I grew up. I am the proverbial country gal.

Her weaving is very impressive. I invite you to have a look at some of her eye candy.

Visit her blog here and see more of her work in progress.









3 comments:

Franni said...

Oh wow what great awesome work they do!

Cait Throop said...

Wow! Thanks Cindy for featuring me on your wonderful blog!!! And you have wonderful friends, Miki and Bill!! I'm honored to find myself here and you were a delightful surprise this morning!! You should definately stop by next time you are over here! Bring Miki, too! And thank you Franni for the compliment!
xoxo
Cait

ceejay said...

Oh her work is GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing! Now off to find her and add some things to my "wish list"... :-)