Monday, August 31, 2009

Sewing Ghosties and Pumpkins for Fall

Brand new from the sewing cave ~~

I've had this folk art pumpkin pattern for a long time...sweet little mat to use in the kitchen or hang with the little plastic ring. It really dresses up a table when you have company and want to set your hot dish on something with that little extra "pizzazz". I have several mat patterns for that! Be sure to click on the pic for a look at the detailed stitching!

FRONT




BACK




Loved this "ghostly fabric" and was anxious to make somethin! It reverses to a leaf pattern fabric to take you into the fall...don't u love the little stain glass candle holder and fall candle I have it displayed with? Can you imagine how pretty that will be when lit against the glass and the colors of the table mat?

FRONT

FRONT CLOSE-UP

BACK


BACK CLOSE-UP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mats are gorgeous...Cindy!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

These are charming - nicely done! Don't you just love the autumn season (what do I know - I love them all!).

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Cute cute stuff.