The bad news is...I put it on the entertainment center for fit and discovered it is not going to cover the entire entertainment center top like I planned. When I added the two extra rows on the end to accommodate the points and then cut on the 90 degree angle, I created an opening also on the table because of those side points. (See HERE on my pic for the corner.) So my goal of something pretty that COVERS the entire table fell through. Color me NOT sewhappy! The table is cherry wood. Eventually those corners will leave a mark because the wood will change with light. And THAT was the point of covering it completely with something pretty.
Lucky for me I still have enough of those fabrics for a do-over. This means I WILL have a nice long table runner for my dining room table, which isn't a bad thing...just NOT my intention. Oy, I'm disappointed. I've made worse calculations, I guess. I'm going to get this quilted and take a little break with these fabrics before the do over. I'll show you a pic next week of progress....done...hopefully. :)